The No Goofy Zone Discernment Ministry

The No Goofy Zone is a discernment ministry for saved born again Christians and all who are seeking the truth.We expose non-biblical trends in the church. We are making material available to advance understanding of issue's which endanger Christianity. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Piqua, Ohio, United States

Former drummer for Gary Lewis and The Playboys and The Coasters. Tim has also played with Paul Baloche, Lincoln Brewster, Darlene Zscech and Hillsongs, Jeff Fenholt, SteveCamp among others. Tim founded The Simply Agape Project in 2001 to get free Christian music to the troops. Recordings have been made with Tim, and friends Alex Acuna, Abe Laboriel SR, Justo Almario,Steve Camp , Jared Ming and some wonderful Independant Christian artists.The Somebody Brave CD also features words of encouragment to the soldiers from Pastors, Moms, Dads, and Lt Col Brian Birdwell a Pentegon 9/11 survivor Tim is married to Donna Wirth and has four children Alan 25,Steven 23, Brittany 22, Bethany 21. Tim has played in numerous churchs as well as shows on TBN. Tim has also performed on JCTV on the show Generation Worship featuring worship leader Jared Ming. Tim has a book published worldwide titled "Pass The Plate And Let Us Prey" (My Search For Black and White Christianity in a Gray Nation)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

False Prophets False Apostles


2 Corinthians 11:5-15
"5 For I consider that I am not at all inferior to the most eminent apostles. 6 Even though I am untrained in speech, yet I am not in knowledge. But we have been thoroughly manifested[a] among you in all things. 7 Did I commit sin in humbling myself that you might be exalted, because I preached the gospel of God to you free of charge? 8 I robbed other churches, taking wages from them to minister to you. 9 And when I was present with you, and in need, I was a burden to no one, for what I lacked the brethren who came from Macedonia supplied. And in everything I kept myself from being burdensome to you, and so I will keep myself. 10 As the truth of Christ is in me, no one shall stop me from this boasting in the regions of Achaia. 11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows! 12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast. 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works."

Matt 24:23-24
"23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

Lots of information here please take the time (with your Bibles in hand) to check and read every link.

Remember a while back when Benny Hinn claimed that Jesus would appear at some of Bennys meetings live on the plateform?
Go read Matt 24:23 again as Jesus Himself cautions you against guys like Benny Hinn.

Its time to start looking at the root of the problem go do a word search on C. Peter Wagner false apostle and see what comes up.
Then look at the people Wagner has influenced and taught and promoted.
Church Growth Movement-Schuller, Hybels, Warren
False Prophet Movement-Kansas City Prophets, Mike Bickle, Cindy Jacobs
As well as The False prophet movements head excuseoligist Jack Deere
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/deereonprophecy.html
False teachers Ted Haggard
All can be tracked back to Wagner and or Fuller.
Here are some great articles to read to educate yourselves.
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/orrel20.html
http://herescope.blogspot.com/2005/12/whos-who-in-new-apostolic.html
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/addendum-haggard.html
http://www.moriel.org/discernment/answer_to_ted_haggard.htm

For more information on this fasle movement I would highly suggest you buy "The New Apostolic Reformation" DVD series by Sandy Simpson I won this and the 6 DVD's are loaded with good biblical information.
Here is the link
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/newapostolic.html

Also take the time to read this letter from Bud Press
http://www.christianresearchservice.com/CharismaOpenLetter1.htm


Some of you my fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord really need to get a clue and get back into your Bibles and start being faithful Bereans and test the spirits to see if they are from God or not.
If they dont stack up with Gods Word flee from these movements.
And I know I may sound harsh my brothers and sisters but it is my passion that you do not get caught up in the great lie that is going through the church.

2Thess 2:10-16

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
14 to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.
16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Zimbio
Top Stories