The No Goofy Zone Discernment Ministry

The No Goofy Zone is a discernment ministry for saved born again Christians and all who are seeking the truth.We expose non-biblical trends in the church. We are making material available to advance understanding of issue's which endanger Christianity. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Piqua, Ohio, United States

Former drummer for Gary Lewis and The Playboys and The Coasters. Tim has also played with Paul Baloche, Lincoln Brewster, Darlene Zscech and Hillsongs, Jeff Fenholt, SteveCamp among others. Tim founded The Simply Agape Project in 2001 to get free Christian music to the troops. Recordings have been made with Tim, and friends Alex Acuna, Abe Laboriel SR, Justo Almario,Steve Camp , Jared Ming and some wonderful Independant Christian artists.The Somebody Brave CD also features words of encouragment to the soldiers from Pastors, Moms, Dads, and Lt Col Brian Birdwell a Pentegon 9/11 survivor Tim is married to Donna Wirth and has four children Alan 25,Steven 23, Brittany 22, Bethany 21. Tim has played in numerous churchs as well as shows on TBN. Tim has also performed on JCTV on the show Generation Worship featuring worship leader Jared Ming. Tim has a book published worldwide titled "Pass The Plate And Let Us Prey" (My Search For Black and White Christianity in a Gray Nation)

Friday, April 07, 2006

A addition to Beth Moores statement


I have got to say that I was quite taken in at first by Beth Moores statement when I first read it as Im sure many others were.

This statement was taken from Beths site
"She told me of a call from a large Charismatic church that wanted permission to pray for me with their congregation by name. She then handed me a memo from a prayer circle of a Baptist church in a small town. And then she handed me a rosary that someone had sent. I could bawl about it even now. God was so specific with me in the early days of the ministry that I would not be part of the division and politics in the Body of Christ. I was to love the entire Body and to love anybody He'd grant me the opportunity to serve even if we believed differently.

" felt not just that we had been given the astounding privilege of loving the whole Body, but that this little microcosm Baptist, Charismatic, Catholic, all as different as could be had loved back"
end of quote-

I to pray that Beth recovers and God heals her.
I dont hate Catholics I was raised Catholic and have many relatives who I love and pray for everyday.
Catholics teach and have a different plan of salvation than Christians do thats just plain fact.
They worship a different jesus whose sacrifice on the cross was not enough for salvation.
Plus a rosary is focused on Mary not on Jesus.
I believe that the church of Rome is trying to gather together all people under its wings.
And for many years they have made many inroads to endeavorsevour.
I also dont find the statement that Ingrid posted on her site anywhere on Beths site.
I understand that people dont want to fuss and fight with other people but what about standing for the truth.
Martin Luther once said. " You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you dont say,
Peace if possible, truth at all costs.

I pray that Beth does not get swept up in the great delusion that is sweeping the body of Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Zimbio
Top Stories