The No Goofy Zone Discernment Ministry

The No Goofy Zone is a discernment ministry for saved born again Christians and all who are seeking the truth.We expose non-biblical trends in the church. We are making material available to advance understanding of issue's which endanger Christianity. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Piqua, Ohio, United States

Former drummer for Gary Lewis and The Playboys and The Coasters. Tim has also played with Paul Baloche, Lincoln Brewster, Darlene Zscech and Hillsongs, Jeff Fenholt, SteveCamp among others. Tim founded The Simply Agape Project in 2001 to get free Christian music to the troops. Recordings have been made with Tim, and friends Alex Acuna, Abe Laboriel SR, Justo Almario,Steve Camp , Jared Ming and some wonderful Independant Christian artists.The Somebody Brave CD also features words of encouragment to the soldiers from Pastors, Moms, Dads, and Lt Col Brian Birdwell a Pentegon 9/11 survivor Tim is married to Donna Wirth and has four children Alan 25,Steven 23, Brittany 22, Bethany 21. Tim has played in numerous churchs as well as shows on TBN. Tim has also performed on JCTV on the show Generation Worship featuring worship leader Jared Ming. Tim has a book published worldwide titled "Pass The Plate And Let Us Prey" (My Search For Black and White Christianity in a Gray Nation)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Purpose Driven Deception Part Three-The god of Rick Warren

I do believe Rick has not only created a new religion aka Purpose Driven but also created a god conformed into Ricks image.
It is certainly not the God I worship, the God of the Bible.
God who sent His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for me.
God who sent the Holy Spirit to lead me into all truth and understand scripture.

Ricks god is different.
Ricks god is all inclusive to all religions.
Listen to this quote from The Jewish Journel of Greater Los Angeles.

"Warren spoke at Sinai as part of the Synagogue 3000 program, which aims to revitalize Jewish worship."


"The other secret to his success is his passion for God and Jesus. Warren managed to speak for the entire evening without once mentioning Jesus a testament to his savvy message-tailoring. "

(My comments-how could Warren have passion for Jesus and not mention Him-not once to a group of Jewish people?-answer-Rick does not have passion for God or Jesus but has passion for his own purpose driven program and the god he has created.
This is a testament to Ricks skill in deceiving others)

"His teachings apply to 95 percent of all people, regardless of religious belief."

"Warren told Wolfson his interest is in helping all houses of worship, not in converting Jews. He said there are more than enough Christian souls to deal with for starters." end of quotes

If Ricks teaching apply to 95 percent of all people, regardless of religious belief what does this say about Purpose Driven?
It says that Purpose Driven is not of God, Jesus The Holy Spirit or The Bible.

Some of you out there need to get your heads out of the dirt and wake up!

If Warren is interested in helping all houses of worship whats next.
Purpose Driven Paganism?
No wait the Emergent Church has that.
Um Er wait Rick Warren is all for Emergent to.
Purpose Driven Islam?
Purpose Driven Mormonism.
Watch and see folks.

So is Purpose Driven for everyone?

Everyone except for those who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
And believe in Gods Word.

I guess we must be the other 5 percent apart and separate from the other 95 %.

For those of you who disagree with me show me in scripture where Gods Word sanctions anything Rick Warren is doing.
You had better check the Old testament and what the One True God thought of other houses of worship.


WWED-What Would Elijah Do

1 Comments:

Blogger Pastor Eric said...

You are right on my friend. Sadly, many in the church today appear to be lemmings, either unwilling or unable to think for themselves. The church today, by and large, buys in whenever it hears a 30 second sound byte and/or a slick marketing technique. Those who preach pure Bible are seen as 'harsh' and 'out of touch'.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

My Zimbio
Top Stories