The No Goofy Zone Discernment Ministry

The No Goofy Zone is a discernment ministry for saved born again Christians and all who are seeking the truth.We expose non-biblical trends in the church. We are making material available to advance understanding of issue's which endanger Christianity. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Piqua, Ohio, United States

Former drummer for Gary Lewis and The Playboys and The Coasters. Tim has also played with Paul Baloche, Lincoln Brewster, Darlene Zscech and Hillsongs, Jeff Fenholt, SteveCamp among others. Tim founded The Simply Agape Project in 2001 to get free Christian music to the troops. Recordings have been made with Tim, and friends Alex Acuna, Abe Laboriel SR, Justo Almario,Steve Camp , Jared Ming and some wonderful Independant Christian artists.The Somebody Brave CD also features words of encouragment to the soldiers from Pastors, Moms, Dads, and Lt Col Brian Birdwell a Pentegon 9/11 survivor Tim is married to Donna Wirth and has four children Alan 25,Steven 23, Brittany 22, Bethany 21. Tim has played in numerous churchs as well as shows on TBN. Tim has also performed on JCTV on the show Generation Worship featuring worship leader Jared Ming. Tim has a book published worldwide titled "Pass The Plate And Let Us Prey" (My Search For Black and White Christianity in a Gray Nation)

Friday, March 30, 2007

New series to start today

I originally started doing my research on multi sensory worship but I think I want to broaden the series.
I asked my pastor on Sunday why everyone is talking about the end times and not talking about the great falling away (in 2 Thess)?
He could not answer me.

So I will do a series on the great falling away.
Now a lot of other great discernment ministries like Lighthouse Trails, Bud Press and so on have been talking about this subject.

This will be my take on things.
I will be talking about.
1.Multi sensory worship and how this is used to create a false god experience that is not of the Lord.

2.I will also talk about the ongoing hypocrisy and confusion from some in Christian media such as Brannon Howse-Christian Worldview Network.

3.We will also speak of the great deception being put forth through the regurgitation of old Catholic rituals as well as occult rituals being used to deceive many.
The formation of the false church-Mystery Babylon.
Lots to talk about -
Stay tuned-
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Zimbio
Top Stories