The No Goofy Zone Discernment Ministry

The No Goofy Zone is a discernment ministry for saved born again Christians and all who are seeking the truth.We expose non-biblical trends in the church. We are making material available to advance understanding of issue's which endanger Christianity. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Piqua, Ohio, United States

Former drummer for Gary Lewis and The Playboys and The Coasters. Tim has also played with Paul Baloche, Lincoln Brewster, Darlene Zscech and Hillsongs, Jeff Fenholt, SteveCamp among others. Tim founded The Simply Agape Project in 2001 to get free Christian music to the troops. Recordings have been made with Tim, and friends Alex Acuna, Abe Laboriel SR, Justo Almario,Steve Camp , Jared Ming and some wonderful Independant Christian artists.The Somebody Brave CD also features words of encouragment to the soldiers from Pastors, Moms, Dads, and Lt Col Brian Birdwell a Pentegon 9/11 survivor Tim is married to Donna Wirth and has four children Alan 25,Steven 23, Brittany 22, Bethany 21. Tim has played in numerous churchs as well as shows on TBN. Tim has also performed on JCTV on the show Generation Worship featuring worship leader Jared Ming. Tim has a book published worldwide titled "Pass The Plate And Let Us Prey" (My Search For Black and White Christianity in a Gray Nation)

Friday, June 20, 2008

Todd Bentley: Miraculous Healings?

Question: If the Florida Outpouring/Lakeland revival is producing miraculous healings, why doesn't Todd Bentley go and lay hands on the sick and dying at the above medical facilities?

Answer: Todd Bentley doesn't have the Biblical gift of healing (1 Corinthians 12:8-9).

Read the rest of the article here http://www.christianresearchservice.com/ToddBentley3.htm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Blessed' to perform with darlene from the "hillsong" church. Are you being facetious. HILLSONG!!! Brian Houston, prosperity PLUS!!
HMMMMMMM

6:55 AM  
Blogger Tim Wirth said...

A very common mistake by many who read my bio as this comment from anonymous shows. And I understand as well. Let me say that I do not agree with Brian Houston teachings and the church where I played also promoted the false properity doctrine. As well as both Paul Baloche and Lincoln Brewster both play for Rick Warren. And I agree with my brother in the Lord Chris Rosebrough who states purpose driven preaching in Christless Christianity.
All of this is why I wrote my book " Pass The Plate and Let Us Prey- My Search for Black and White Christianity in a Grey Nation."
I also believe that Darlene loves Jesus and is a saved Christian. There are many Christian (yes even maybe some at Saddleback) who are just caught up in something thats not scriptural.
I believe in my heart of hearts that Darlene, Paul, and Lincoln write songs because they sincerely love Jesus and want to worship Him with all their hearts.
Why are they caught up in churches that are at odds with scripture?
That you will need to ask them.
I can only speak for myself.
And thats the reason I am no longer involved actively in Christian music and have my own label.
I was blessed and loved the time I had to make music with those artists.
I do however disagree with their choices of where to play at and who's umbrella to be under.
And sad to say many of the best gigs are at churches that I would say are promoting false doctrine.

Just like those thousands who are buying in to Todd Bentleys false revival.
And I have to say that for such a big revival the music being played is substandard, not Spirit filled (doing some rather tired covers of the latest christian hits) by a worship leader that cant stay in key.
So anyway that was a fair question.
I use the bio as a sounding board that I can speak about Word Faith because Ive been there and done that and fled as well.
Peace
Tim

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Zimbio
Top Stories