At this point, it is important to note the following:
1. Wendy Alec is recognized by herself and her peers as a prophet of God and, like Bentley, claims multiple visitations from "Jesus Christ."
2. Wendy Alec delivered a "prophetic word." Todd Bentley read it publicly.
3. Wendy Alec's "prophetic word" did not say that Jesus would visit the revival in spirit, but said twice that Jesus would visit "in person" and that "Jesus" would set His "foot upon the stage in divine, personal, one-to-one visitation."
4. No sooner than Todd Bentley read Wendy Alec's "prophetic word," he did an about-face and inserted his own protective disclaimer, stating in part that, "I'm not suggesting there's going to be a physical, flesh, Jesus Christ on the plat[form]."
5. It is odd that Todd Bentley would contradict Wendy Alec who, like Bentley, has claimed multiple visitations from "Jesus Christ," and is one of Bentley's loyal supporters ( http://www.god.tv/ ).
Certainly, Jesus Christ can do anything He desires; He is God Himself in human form, second Person of the Trinity, Lord and Savior. However, Jesus will not change His mind or contradict His word. And when anyone, whether male or female, claims to be a prophet of God, then claims an "in person" visitation from Jesus Christ, Christians would do well to remember what God's word says about the return of Jesus Christ, and trust in it over-and-above what man or woman teaches:
Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect (Matthew 24:23-24).
So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them (Matthew 24:26).
But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone (Matthew 24:36).
Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming (Matthew 24:42).
For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will (Matthew 24;44).
He said to them, It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority (Acts 1:7).
Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame (Revelation 16:15).
Even the very thought of prophesying a visitation from Jesus or His return is false, due to the fact that Jesus said, no one knows and it is not for you to know and that every eye will see Him.
Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen (Revelation 1:7).
Jesus Christ's words are non-negotiable. It wasn't the Jesus of the Bible that spoke to Wendy Alec.
Read the rest of the article here http://www.christianresearchservice.com/WendyAlec1.htm